Yellow Take on Spring

Wednesday, May 6, 2015





Yay! Have you heard? Yellow is back this spring and sassier than ever!

According to Glamour, the sunshine hue is one of the most wearable and versatile shades of the season. Plus, it comes in so many different options - from amber, canary and saffron to even marigold or neon. The funny thing is that most of us are convinced that yellow doesn't suit us, but I just read that in fact, yellow is one of those colours that looks great on everyone.

The only trick is that you have to find the right shade to complement your skin tone. When you do, you will love yellow forever! Are you brave enough to embrace a dash of sunshine this season?

P.S: Also, if you fancy adding a few new spring pieces to your wardrobe, check out the beautiful Noncha. Bonus, you can get all their goodies on a 20% discount, just use this code: Gems20.
P.P.S: Last day to enter our sassy SimaG jewelry GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Lovely PepaAznivMerrick's ArtFashion MagazineVanessa JackmanElleJamie BeckGary PepperGarance Doré and The Sartorialist)

14 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I think there isn't a single yellow item in my closet! Maybe I should give it a go. And is that a giraffe shirt in the first photo? Cute!

unravelingmytruth said...

While I have a yellow top, I don't own a yellow skirt, pant, or dress! I'm thinking that it's time to give add it to my wardrobe. Beautiful pictures. XX

Jillian said...

so fun! i dont have any yellow in my closet but now im tempted to get shopping! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

When I shop, I always go for the same colours - and that's never yellow! I'm not sure it works with my skintone, but maybe I'll give it a another chance. Looks good on all of these women!

Camila Faria said...

Now I need a pretty little yellow dress. So cute!

LIVforstyle said...

I need to incorporate more yellow into my wardrobe. Thanks for sharing.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Krysten Quiles said...

I LOVE yellow!

Krysten Quiles said...

I LOVE yellow!

Chrissy said...

What a fun and fresh color! Love it!

Art Farm said...

I love yellow, but yeah I'm one of those ones that think it doesn't look good on me. I guess I just need to go out and find my shade! :) xo, Katie

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Love it! This is like wearing your own personal ray of sunshine. Happy Wednesday Diana :)

Eliza Jane said...

Yellow has always been my favourite colour.

Stephanie said...

That top yellow skirt is perfection!

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally is, Marieken :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk