Wineproof lipstick

Monday, May 18, 2015


Finally, a keeper! How would you fancy a lipstick that doesn't come off all over your wine glass and costs under $7?

Frankie swears by it and I'm on pins and needles to give it a go! Supposedly this little Rimmel gem will actually stay on your lips, not smear on your glass and make you feel foxy all night long. Also, it looks like a gloss but it applies really matte. Hmm, I'm undecided between "kiss me fool" and "heart breaker". You?

P.S: The 'it' nude lipstick.
P.P.S: Spring lipstick trick.

(via The Pool. Photos by/via Ash BishopMaja and Crushing on Clothes)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about nudes and the skinny dipping shade looks very pretty.

Art Farm said...

Oooo! Kiss me you fool looks like the perfect pinky-red! xo, Katie

Beatriz Ramirez said...

i am always on the look for lipstick that stays put for oboe reasons. I will definitely be trying this out!

thanks for the tip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk