Timeout

Wednesday, May 27, 2015



Giggle, if you own a dog or a cat you’re probably familiar with the sad cone look, right? My Buffer had a fair share of cone time ever since he got sick. So when I spotted this series by Ty Foster, I actually felt relieved knowing that my Buffer is not the only pet in the world that utterly despises the cone and tries to get out of it as soon as he possibly can. Cheers to our beloved pets and their little timeout cones:)

P.S: Aww...gorgeous often overlooked dogs.
P.P.S: Cycling with dogs?

(via Fubiz)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our cat Snowy hates cones. He actually goes as far as trying to scratch us when we try to put it on him.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Aww! I don't think I'd be too happy if I had to wear one of these either! My friend's son calls them cones of shame ;p

Rowena @ rolala loves

Art Farm said...

Haha! Our old cat Mookie had to wear one once. It was soft sided and was called the Edwardian collar. That cracked me up! He HATED it! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk