This Week's Gems

Friday, May 8, 2015

Planning a trip somewhere gorgeous? Those beautiful pants are a vacation must-have!...

Have you tried avocado blossom honey already? It's incredible!...

The most stunning red diaper bag for a new mom on the go!...

Totally smitten with those canisters...

Because we all deserve a bit of sparkle in our life!...

Stunning return address stamp, so you can treat your loved ones to a vacation love-letter from somewhere beautiful!...

Floral dresses and spring go hand in hand! Psst: Noncha is giving all exPress-o readers a 20% discount! Just use this code: Gems20...

A little special treat for that amazing woman in your life!...

This sassy little skirt is on my wish list - what a gem!...

Oh my goodness, be still my heart...Engagement ring perfection...

I can't get enough of those eco-friendly and oh-so beautiful linen towels...

Still not sure what to get your mom? Those morse coded goodies are always an excellent idea!...

For a good night sleep...

What a fantastic grocery bag...

Able brewing - yes!...

Happy Friday, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Top photo by Marianna. 3rd image by House of Harper)

6 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the canisters, and I've never heard of avocado blossom honey. I am curious how it tastes, have you tried it?

little luxury list said...

What a beautiful rose gold pendant! Oh and I am in love with that font in the stamp! I wish I knew what it was!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

Avocado blossom honey sounds amazing!!! xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

aww i love the MOM necklace :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I am on my second jar already and it's fantastic. It tastes like normal honey just with a hint of black licorice and coffee. It's also thicker and darker. It's perfect for oatmeal:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk