This Week's Gems

Friday, May 29, 2015

This little blouse makes me excited for summer!...

The prettiest bracelet...

I'm totally swooning over this logo - stunner!...

Indeed :)...

Wow! What a gorgeous take on a bar necklace...

Giant letter balloons are the best!...

What a beautiful glasses case...

Radish temporary tattoo? Yes, please!...

Sassy vegan charm bracelet...

My new favourite tea towel...

Ah, I could live in this shirt all summer long - so pretty! (Also, don't forget that you can get it on a 20% discount if you use this code at checkout: Gems20)..

Stacking rings are always a good idea...

Totally loving this stationery box, you?...

The coolest little studs...

Yes to all!...

Happy Friday, loves! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Plus, tons more gems!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week I got myself a pair of white shorts for my vacation next week. Love the whole selection. Jill

Camila Faria said...

In love with the cute little bar necklace. <3

Art Farm said...

Love that radish temporary tattoo!! :) xo, Katie

Steph said...

Love that percolator! Happy weekend, lovely! xo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a lovely coffee pot! Hope you're having a great weekend so far!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk