Summer Statement Bags: Thumbs up or down?

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Are you brave enough to wear a bold or funky bag with your jeans and tee this summer? I recently read that quirky handbags are the best summer buy and the easiest way to jazz up your favourite everyday uniform. Personally, I love the idea of sporting simple white flowy dresses with a bold colored bag like yellow or green. You?

Which one tickles your fancy?

P.S: Plus, pale lips for spring and those sassy shoes :)
P.P.S: Remember this paper bag with a twist?

(Photos by/via Pink PeoniesSong of StyleMerrick's ArtClassy in the CityCarolines ModePretty StuffCoriumiMeet Me on the StreetsLovely Pepa)


Anonymous said...

You just convinced me to invest in a yellow handbag that I've been dreaming about for the longest time.

Tiffany Kadani said...

OH my yes. I want to go shopping now haha

Camila Faria said...

I love this idea. What a great way to bring a little color to our summer outfits!

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

Thumbs up, for sure! I love all the pops of color!!

LIVforstyle said...

THUMBS UP FOR SURE. They all complete the outfit.


LyddieGal said...

Oh yes, why not? it's the perfect time to have fun with color and print. in the summer you can throw on a simple little dress and jazz it up with a great clutch!
Chic on the Cheap

Steph said...

Definitely thumbs up! I love a statement bag :)

Art Farm said...

Normally I'm a neutral lover through and through, but I just saw this fun red fringe bag from & Other Stories and I'm in love! Such a fun way to add a pop of color to an outfit! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk