On top of the world

Tuesday, May 26, 2015



Swoon! Have you heard? This upcoming Friday the new and much anticipated observatory for the One World Trade Center will finally open! Just imagine getting lost in the spectacular and wraparound views from the 102nd floor, all stretching 50 miles past the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty to the Atlantic Ocean. What an incredible place where past and future meets.

Btw: how is everyone? Hope you had a relaxing long weekend and I’m so happy to be back to regular schedule. Cheers to the new week!

P.S: Also, fine dining on the NYC subway and tons more NYC goodness.
P.P.S: Plus, this awesome public library.

(via Daily Mail)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i could visit it.

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh that is exciting! I will have to plan to take a visti there this summer!
Chic on the Cheap

Beatriz Ramirez said...

those views! Will definitely be checking it out:)
hope you had a great weekend!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I can see 1TC from my building and I'm definitely looking forward to checking out the stunning views from the new observatory. Welcome back!

Alina said...

I just learned about this today! I'm excited to have another spot from which to observe the City, and I love how New York can continue healing and triumphing through this tower.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That many floors scare me! I almost get scared needing to change a lightbulb :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk