Moss String Garden

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

For the longest time, I've been totally intrigued by those amazing hanging moss balls. Have you spotted them already? They seem to be a huge trend right now! Even our friend, Sofia has two in her flat. The only reason I hesitated was that I thought I couldn't keep them alive - until not, that is. I finally found this awesome (and pretty easy) how-to guide that I am planning to try this week. It doesn't seem intimidating at all and very straight forward, actually. 

So, if you're feeling lucky this week, have a go and add a dash of greenery to your spring home. You know what they say: fresh plants are like an instant mood booster :) 

P.S: More hanging plants goodness.
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our sassy jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!

(Photos by Emma Bowen)


Anonymous said...

I wish I was crafty enough for this. How do you water it?

little luxury list said...

Oh how fun and I love that it looks so easy!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Tiffany Kadani said...

Beautifully organic, simple, and artistic.

Camila Faria said...

That's really cool. A little messy, but oh so cool!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a lovely idea, it looks very cool!

Melissa Blake said...

Beautiful!!!! Would love that in our kitchen!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you just dip it in a bowl of water for a bit:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk