Fun With Lunch

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Now, I’m pretty convinced that my lunch today looks rather boring next to those amazing eatable creations. Samantha Lee is an awesome Malaysia-based food artist and for the past few years she has come up with the most adorable lunches for her two daughters.

I’d love to have a meal in her home. You? Which one is your favourite?

P.S: The art of food groupingbird food and veggie art.
P.P.S: Plus, the French cuisse and women + food.

(via Faith is Torment)


Anonymous said...

The best thing I've seen all day

Art Farm said...

I love the Frida Khalo one!!! xo, Katie

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

These are just adorable and too much fun! Totoro is my favorite for sure :)

Keelie Sheridan said...

The scrambled egg hair girl looks like me! I'm smitten.

LyddieGal said...

I love totoro! But these are all too cute to eat!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

My fave is the Frida plate, but I'm afraid I wouldn't want to eat it, because it's too pretty looking!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk