Fishtail Milkmaid Braid

Wednesday, May 13, 2015




Swoon! Lately, I've been spotting tons of girls wearing braids again. Yesterday alone, I met three of my friends for lunch and two of them wore a sassy milkmaid braid. This only proves that braids are timeless and such a gem.

Anyway, since my hair is still bit too short to embrace the swoonworthy fishtail milkmaid braid to the fullest, I'm just going to lust over it for now and find a different way to embrace it, but I can't wait to sport it sometime soon with a flowy dress and sandals.

Btw: The funny thing is that they look very complicated but in reality, they couldn't be easier to create. My friend Sofia sent me this nifty how-to if you fancy giving it a go. Would you try it?

P.S: Half-up knot goodness.
P.P.S: Also, this spring hair tweak.

(Photos by/via ByrdieBarefoot BlondeSitting in Our TreeAsya ZubkovaBeautylish and Chantel Marie)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cut my hair short for summer but I'm going to try it on my daughter. thx

Krysten Quiles said...

Too bad I've got a pixie cut!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, sounds great!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your pixie cut, Krysten:)

Art Farm said...

This is so cute! I too cut my hair too short to do this, but I'll happily lust over it till my hair grows out some. xo, Katie

unravelingmytruth said...

They def. look very hard to replicate....and a bit time consuming, but I love the pictures :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk