Easy Summer Looped Ponytail

Thursday, May 28, 2015

My hair is a tricky rascal - some mornings it looks effortlessly great, while sometimes it really doesn't want to co-operate with me. So recently I've been loving this easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy looped ponytail that takes literally 2 minutes to create and it looks sassier and more put together than a simple bun, especially if you are on your way to work or a meeting.

Here is the how-to: Simply pull your hair together at the nape of your neck and wrap an elastic around it creating a looped bun with the excess hair peeking out. Next, pull about 1/3 of looped hair out to wrap around the elastic and secure it with a bobby pin. Ta-dah!

P.S: Also, this brilliant trick to summer ponytail perfection.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more hair goodness.

(via La La Lovely. Photos and how to by Blair Badge)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my hair is long enough to do this. I absolutely love the simplicity of it. Jill

Art Farm said...

So simple and elegant! I'm growing my hair out a touch after my bob. I'm missing putting it into ponytails! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk