Easy-peasy spring gold striped nails

Monday, May 11, 2015


Have you tried nail striping tape already? I've been wanting to for the longest time since Erika posted this easy-peasy little gold striped manicure. Finally, on Friday I gave it a go and honestly, it's the simplest and sassiest way to jazz up your regular everyday manicure and take it to the next level of foxy. Try it, it's addictive!

P.S: Still oh-so smitten with this.
P.P.S: Also, 'half moon' peachy nails and va va voom goodness:)

(Photos by Honestly wtf)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how simple it seems. Will try!! Jill

little luxury list said...

I love it! I need to find that nail striping tape!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Camila Faria said...

Oh, how pretty! Looks lovely - and simple enough for me to try it.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love how this looks!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I usually don't like embellishments on my finger nails, but this is so classy and sweet I want to try them. Such a great find!

Diana Mieczan said...

It's super simple Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Etsy has tons to choose from, little luxury list:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, you will love it! Hope you try it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany:)

Art Farm said...

So pretty and so easy! I need to try to find this gold tape. xo, katie

Alina said...

I've never tried nail tape, but this post makes me want to! I might do it the next time I need to paint my nails!

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

So simple & so pretty. I love this idea!

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh I would love to try these!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I got mine from etsy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Alina!

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk