It's a short week for me, since early tomorrow morning my mom is flying in for a visit. I'm so looking forward to enjoy her company for a couple of days. Especially since it's her birthday today! Happy birthday, mom. She promised to bake her famous chocolate cake to celebrate and I promised to take her to the opera - good deal, isn't it?
So, I'll be away for the rest of the week, but please feel free to browse through exPress-o. Maybe you'll discover a post or two that you missed previously. See you next Tuesday morning, dearies!
Here are a few that might catch your eye:
- Our adoption series so far, Parenthood is about love, not genetics.
- The Food for Thought series.
- This week's gems series.
- How to have a great life full of simple pleasures, how to be present in the moment, and all things life, love and happiness.
- A few nifty takes on avocado, rhubarb, water and lemon.
- Tons of awesome food tricks and a few snazzy girly tips.
- Plus, all things beauty, exploring the amazing world and I couldn't leave out a dash of fresh flowers lust, could I?
P.S: And if you feel like chatting, you can catch me on Instagram.
(Photo from my Instagram feed)