Cheers!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

It's a short week for me, since early tomorrow morning my mom is flying in for a visit. I'm so looking forward to enjoy her company for a couple of days. Especially since it's her birthday today! Happy birthday, mom. She promised to bake her famous chocolate cake to celebrate and I promised to take her to the opera - good deal, isn't it?

So, I'll be away for the rest of the week, but please feel free to browse through exPress-o. Maybe you'll discover a post or two that you missed previously. See you next Tuesday morning, dearies!

Here are a few that might catch your eye:

-  Our adoption series so far, Parenthood is about love, not genetics.

- The Food for Thought series.

This week's gems series.

- How to have a great life full of simple pleasures, how to be present in the moment, and all things life, love and happiness.

- A few nifty takes on avocadorhubarbwater and lemon.

Tons of awesome food tricks and a few snazzy girly tips.

- Plus, all things beautyexploring the amazing world and I couldn't leave out a dash of fresh flowers lust, could I?

P.S: And if you feel like chatting, you can catch me on Instagram.

(Photo from my Instagram feed)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mama lives 5 minutes away and I can't imagine not seeing her every day. Enjoy your time together.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Enjoy your time with your mom, dear!!!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Have fun & Happy Birthday to your mom!

unravelingmytruth said...

Have fun with your momma and enjoy every second :-) Where does she live? It seems like my mother is going to come for a month once I start work to help with Colin!! I can't wait to have her around for a WHOLE Month. Sounds luxurious....

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful long weekend and happy birthday to your mom! xo, Katie

Keelie Sheridan said...

MOM VISITS! Jellin.

little luxury list said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Here's to yummy chocolate cake and opera!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Steph said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Enjoy :) x

Annie said...

LOVE daffodils :) Hope you had a great time celebrating with you mom! My mom's birthday was the 18th :) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk