Cheers to a lovely weekend.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Cheers to the Mother's Day weekend! What are your plans? Tonight, Balazs and I are going for a little wine party and I can hardly wait! It's been a busy week, so I'm looking forward to just being still. My loves, wish you a jolly good weekend and I will see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

A documentary about a senior Norwegian volleyball club.

Love! The ins and outs of Lloret De Mar in Spain.

Smart fixes for ugly things at home.

Ah, London blooms :)

The impact of a positive response.

Yummy! Coconut flower popsicles.

Flower nails.

One reason you are not on your happy weight.

Road tripping as a vegan.

56 things to do instead of spending money.

I love this...

Can't get enough of cooking cinemagraphs.

Reassuring life advice for struggling artists.

What do you think about plastic plants in the bathroom?

Healthy breakfast ideas.

Brilliant!

Ice pops for grown-ups.

Food podcasts.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via Pretty Stuff)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking my mother for a brunch on Sunday to celebrate and now I'm thinking I should also get her a lushes bunch of flowers. Happy weekend.

Melissa Blake said...

We're taking my mom out for Mother's Day...should be a fun weekend. Happy weekend to you, friend! xoxo

Steph said...

Thanks for including my blog and shop links! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Ours involved Jorge's leaving work party and a walk around Greenwich/Blackheath. Enjoy your week x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk