Button-up denim skirt: Thumbs up or down?

Monday, May 11, 2015





This morning, I fished out my very old button-up denim skirt from the back of my closet. I've had my fingers crossed for a while, and now my wish has finally come true: this awesome 70's style made a glorious comeback! Technically, it's my mom's skirt from when she was (much) younger, but oh-boy, it's so me and so ready to be worn with grey tees, chambray button-downs and slouchy tops.

Bring on the long breezy days with bare legs, and ice cream cones. Would you wear it?

P.S: Also, French style spring uniform and this forever piece.
P.P,S: The DNA of the Parisian style.

(Photos by/via The Northern LightVogueWho What WearHonestly wtfCollage VintageThe SartorialistStockholm Streetstyle and Goutte de la Lune)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one from Gap somewhere in my closet. I must dig it out today. Jill

Magdalena Viktoria said...

yes, I like it and have one that I still wear.

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Magdalena:)

Art Farm said...

Absolutely! I was born in the late 70s, so I have a special spot in my heart for fashion from that era. Need to pick one of these up this summer! xo, Katie

Jillian said...

im pretty sure i had one of these skirts in middle school! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Yay for finding your mom's old button-up denim skirt! I bought a vintage one from Etsy last year that I wore for most of the summer and I can't wait to break it out again ;)

Rowena @ rolala loves

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, etsy has some amazing finds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk