Barely Different

Monday, May 18, 2015



This just melted my heart! You probably know by now how I feel about adoption, right?

So, when over the weekend, I spotted this heart-warming series by Anna Larson, it totally made my day. Anna who is a photographer, has three kids - two biological and one who was adopted from Ethiopia. Around the time when her daughters Semenesh and Haven were three and a half and one and a half years old, Anna started to realize that the girls share this incredible connection. They were never apart, constantly played together and got along beautifully - like they are each other’s closest friends.

Totally blown away by their sweet connection, Anna started to snap photos of the adorable duo to show that love has no boundaries. This is what she said that made me so happy...

"Two souls birthed on the opposite sides of the world, were brought close through adoption, and their bond is great because of unity. It's opened my eyes to the potential we have to love and accept one another as brothers and sisters, just as they do."

The sweetest thing ever, don’t you think?

P.S: Parenthood is about love, not genetics...
P.P.S: Blended.

(via My Modern Met)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Totally the sweetest! This made my Monday morning :) Have a lovely week Diana!

Art Farm said...

So incredibly sweet! What adorable little girls! :) xo, katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a cute duo, I bet they will love these photo's once they're older!

Jillian Manesh said...

i LOVE these photos! they are so precious. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk