Throat popsicle for spring cold

Tuesday, April 14, 2015


How was everyone's weekend? I've been nursing a cold since Easter and it seems to be getting worse after our weekend away. So this morning, after I get a head start on laundry, I'm going to make those throat-soothing popsicles that Chelsea swears by. It is a genius spring and summer cold remedy packed with chamomile, ginger, lemon and honey.

P.S: Superfood hot chocolate and turmeric chai.
P.P.S: Lemon+hot water.

(Photos by Port and Fin)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. Ginger is also my remedy of choice.

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

What an Excellent Idea!!

Martina said...

Sounds nice but with a chold and sore throat I would never go the cold route and would rather have that concoction hot/warm like a tea!

Feel better soon.

little luxury list said...

Get well soon! I wish i could give this to my daughter! She is also nursing an Easter cold!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jill said...

Great idea! I can see how this would be really nice and soothing on a sore throat! Hope you feel better!

Art Farm said...

Feel better, my dear! What a fantastic idea! xo, Katie

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Good idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk