This Week's Gems

Friday, April 10, 2015

I need this skirt in my life...

How about this beauty for good luck?...

Found: the prettiest Mother's Day card!...

Love...

Sweet bracelets like this one make me swoon!...

This cookbook is on my wish list...

An apron ready for some serious spring baking!...

This soak is something special!...

Mornings are always better when a great breakfast tray comes out to play...

I want this print framed and beautifully hanged above my desk...

Pretty and comfy little top for busy spring days...

Ah, logo perfection!...

The 'it' scarf for spring...

Happy Friday:) What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Speaking of all things sassy, don't miss our party of 5 stacking rings GIVEAWAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for striped shoes. Jill

Art Farm said...

Absolutely LOVE that scarf! Oh and the colors in Steph's photo. Makes me think of spring. xo, Katie

Jess said...

That skirt! Those shoes! That scarf! All must haves!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That scarf is fantastic, you always find the most amazing things. Enjoy your sunday!

Steph said...

Ah! I love that first outfit and those flats! Thanks for including my print :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk