Spring Nail Colour Crush

Thursday, April 23, 2015


What's your favourite nail polish colour this spring? Recently, a friend convinced me to try essie's petal pushers and now I'm utterly smitten with the shade. It's a smoky stone rose colour that is cool, tomboyish and subtle in the sassiest of ways. The most I love how wearable and unexpected it is :) What do you think?

P.S: Also, this awesome lipstick trick.
P.P.S: Don't miss our swoonworthy Edor jewelry Mother's Day GIVEAWAY this week!

(Photos by Justin Coit via Who What Wear and Kittehs Cupcakes)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one since it's more easy-going and grownup

Steph said...

Love it! I need to get away from the nudes and pinks for a bit...

Krysten Quiles said...

That color is gorgeous!

little t said...

This is gorgeous!

Camila Faria said...

I'm loving to wear greyish tones in my nails. So pretty!

Jillian said...

love this color! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

So pretty! xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Such a pretty shade - I'm in love with pastels!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk