Spring Lemon Scrub

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

There is nothing more satisfying than a good spring scrub to get rid of the winter dryness. I love how something as simple as a mix of 4 everyday ingredients can be utterly invigorating and wonderfully cleansing.

So, if you have an extra 5 minutes this morning, whisk together half a cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of honey, juice of half a lemon, a tablespoon of olive oil and get scrubbing:)

Do you use scrubs?

P.S: Spring time and summer hair all year around.
P.P.S: Plus, stay tuned for a special mother-daughter GIVEAWAY in celebration of the upcoming Mother's Day!

(Recipe and photos by Cocorrina)


Anonymous said...

Luckily I have everything at home to make this. Any tips for dry hands?

Tiffany Kadani said...

I needed this! My coconut scrub from winter just ran out. I loved it. Thank you!

little luxury list said...

I've made a few good lip scrubs and this looks great too!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk