Spring Cleaning: Glass Jar Storage Solution

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kitchen trends come and go, but the one that is kind-of perfect is the glass jar storage solution. Whether you pile your mismatched jars neatly on your open shelf, or display them on your kitchen counter, they will refresh your kitchen in no time. The best part about having them within hand's reach is that you’ll actually use them more often. So, if you fancy getting started on your spring cleaning, get a few jars, clean out that cabinet and get going. Deal?

P.S: Cookbook shelves.
P.P.S: And this home makes me swoon.

(Photos by/via Design*Spongethe kitchnPop Sugar86 lemonsPractising SimplicityRemodelistaRick Poon and Femina)


Anonymous said...

I'm inspired to get cleaning. I wanted to do this for a while, now it's the time.

Polly Rowan said...

I absolutely love this look! And it is so practical for grabbing things off the shelf. I have started storing a few things in clip jars in my kitchen and I love it! Just need a little bit more space...

I really like the last two images.

Monica | Hola!design said...

i've always wanted to do this!!!

Jill said...

I have all my beans and grains in mason jars and it looks so cute. I started re-organizing my spices last year into matching glass bottles, but never finished the job. Oops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk