Lilac Water.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Have you ever sipped a glass of cool lilac water?

A few days ago, I ordered homemade lilac water in a restaurant. It was so refreshing, that as soon as I came back home, I immediately started researching for recipes. Supposedly, it’s perfect when you need a bit of uplifting.

So if you fancy making some this spring, here is a nifty how-to:
Take a few sprigs of fully bloomed lilac flowers, and soak them in a bowl of water. Next, place the washed sprigs in a glass jar full of cool filtered water and pop it in the fridge for 12-24 hours. Afterwards strain it, and enjoy! Ta dah!

P.S: Also, this iced green mango tea.
P.P.S: Plus, this scrumptious green sun tea.

(Photo and recipe by Good 4 you herbals)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it naturally sweet? I didn't know it can be infused, how great.

Melissa Blake said...

Now I'm curious...my mom loves lime water!!!

Art Farm said...

Oh that's so interesting! I've never heard of it before. What does it taste like?! xo, Katie

Pixelhazard said...

Oh and how pretty too!

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk