What's your favourite cookbook right now? Or the one that you can't wait to get?
Eek, there are few things that can make me more excited than a cup of morning coffee - one of them is a great mail day and the other one: fresh flowers:)
Yesterday, all three things happened in a matter of an hour. Yup, I had my coffee, got fresh flowers for the flat and My New Roots cookbooks finally arrived! Since I've been waiting for its release for months, I couldn't be more excited when it finally landed on my kitchen table. Naturally I dropped everything and started to read it. Confession: it's even better than I hoped.
Anyway, the cookbook got me so inspired that I made a list of 6 more cookbooks that I am dying to add to my collection this spring and I'd love to hear your favourites as well. Deal? Do you own any of them?
Starting from top:
- My New Roots by Sarah Britton.
- Green Kitchen Travels by Luise and David.
- The Art of Eating Well by the Hemsley sisters.
- Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodward.
- A Modern Way To Eat by Anna Jones.
- Appétempt: A Coming of Age Story by Amelia Morris.
- Genius Recipes by Food52.
P.S: Also, 14 of my favourite food memoirs that won't disappoint.
P.P.S: A few more cookbook gems.
(Top photo and layout by exPress-o)