Greek Yoghurt Cheese

Monday, April 27, 2015

Do you have a favourite cheese? My newest revelation is this homemade Greek yoghurt cheese. A few weeks ago, my friend Sofia made it and ever since then, we've been hooked!

The best part is it's made of only three ingredients - Greek yoghurt, salt and olive oil. Yup, it's that easy and it almost tastes like fresh goat cheese - creamy, rich and incredibly fulfilling. Here is the recipe. Enjoy!

P.S: Goat cheese grape balls and cheese with a coffee twist.
P.P.S: The perfect pair :)

(Photos by Taste Love &Nourish)


Anonymous said...

My grandmother used to make labneh. IT's very good with herbs and grape-seed oil. T

Annie said...

omg i want to make this!!

LyddieGal said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE cheese, and I will have to try this!

Diana Mieczan said...

T, that is awesome. I have grape-seed oil and now I cant wait to try it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Annie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk