Global Pillow Fight Day

Wednesday, April 8, 2015



Yowza! Did you know that last Saturday was the International Pillow Fight Day? People from all over the globe gathered in parks and public squares to battle each other with soft and cozy feathers. Everywhere from NYC to London and even Bucharest, feathers were flying and people were having tons of fun. Just looking at those photos makes me smile. You?

Hope everyone had a jolly good Easter weekend. Let’s get this short week started, shall we?

P.S: Also, spring festival of colour and human towers.
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(via Mashable. Photos by Marius Tudor)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I meant to join in but I forgot. Next year. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

This would be so much fun! I didn't know it was in my hometown too until it was over. To bad!

Camila Faria said...

I did not know that! Must be so much fun. \o/

Art Farm said...

How fun!! xo, Katie

Jillian said...

so fun! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

LyddieGal said...

I had no idea, but that does look like so much fun!!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk