Fried Peanut Butter Sandwich

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Speaking of indulgence, since the first days after a long weekend are always a bit harder to tackle, drop everything, forget about your diet and treat yourself to this fried peanut butter sandwich tonight. It really doesn't get any better than a crispy bread with some ooey-gooey peanut butter on a busy Thursday afternoon:)

Fancy a bite?

P.S: Remember this? And the best hiccups remedy:)
P.P.S: Party of 5 stacking rings GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by CW)


Liz Halle said...

WHATTT-- if I wasn't trying to eat more healthy, this would be first on my list.

Marcela said...

omg! This is such a comforting meal! I love peanut butter sandwiches ! Awesome photos!

Alina said...

This looks delicious! Sadly, I have neither peanut butter nor bread in my house right now, but I do remember making plain PB and honey sandwiches in college. I'm sure frying would kick it up several notches.

mina said...

This is such a good idea. I want to try this with Nutella.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk