Cheers to a splendid weekend

Friday, April 24, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! I've been craving a slice of homemade cake with some kind of zesty frosting all week long, so tonight I'm going to make one myself! And speaking of food, next week, I'm starting a new food/dietary series on exPress-o that I'm super excited to share! More details on Thursday:). Besides that, tomorrow we're planning to get ourselves lost in the city and just wander around - the goal is to find a new great cafe to try out. What are your plans for the next two days? Have fun and I will see you back here on Monday morning! Fancy going down the internet-rabbit-hole? Enjoy!

There are only 3 more days left to enter our gorgeous mother + daughter Edor jewelry GIVEAWAY! (Psst: you can win two of your favourite pieces).

Being nice is good for you.

What a talent!

The art of being apart.

Raw, chocolaty and scrumptious...

Fancy ditching your car?

Why breakfast cake is amazing.

Mindfulness is the 'it' cure for depression.

Ha! Did you know that you can hard boil an egg is a steamer?

A beautiful keychain that you can make yourself.

Behind the door...

Should I have a baby or establish my career first?


Having hard time falling asleep? This might help:)

One lovely home on wheels.

Fancy making pancakes this weekend? Try those...

A few nifty ways to worry less.

Smiling lamb :)

The best beauty products for grey hair.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo of the view from 17th by Nic)


Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new series. I've been enjoying the adoption stories very much so far!! Jill

Eliza Jane said...

Great links, as always! x

Marcela said...

I love your links!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Loved the house tour. And now I want to go and have some pancakes :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk