A Nifty (Natural) Trick To Spring-Ready Skin

Monday, April 27, 2015

Do yo use homemade face masks? In the last couple of weeks I have developed this Sunday night ritual of an egg white + honey face mask followed by a lazy long bath - sort of an indulgent treat to round up the week. It's the most simple recipe, but really effective. I just love how a plain egg white mixed with a dash of honey can make my skin feel so glowy, tight, fresh and ready to face the week. (Full how to here).

What's your favourite go-to homemade mask mix?

P.S: And this springtime detox bath is amazing as well!
P.P.S: Having trouble sleeping? Try this.

(Recipe and photos by The Chriselle Factor


Anonymous said...

Would you believe, I never tried a face mask before? I like the idea of fresh, known ingredients going on my face.

Art Farm said...

Your Sunday evening ritual sounds just heavenly! You know I've never made my own face mask before. I've bought a couple of the fresh mask from Lush before and those are always so fun! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, this one is so good! You should give it a go.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Katie! Btw: I love Lush masks:) Which one is your favourite?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk