Young Love

Monday, March 30, 2015





Spring marks the beginning of a new season with its changing weather, blooming flowers, longer days and love. Somehow spring always feels like the perfect time to fall in love. Seems that I'm not the only one, as Julia Xathos spends her days walking the streets of the city snapping photos of young couples totally and utterly smitten with each other.

I love how candid, real and sweet this series is! Are you in love this spring?

P.S: A nifty little smooching guide and this awesome couple.
P.P.S: Our perfections.

(via Viewing NYC)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love, 2 years and counting.

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

I'm in love! Each day a gift :)

Art Farm said...

Definitely in love! For the past 13 years. And we started falling in love in the spring. So yes, spring is the best time to fall in love!! xo, Katie

Jill said...

This is so cute! My fiance and I fell in love during spring. He actually told me that he fell in love with my during a visit we took to view cherry blossoms! We didn't say it to each other until a couple months later, but that spring time afternoon is when he says it happened for him :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous...awww...

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Jana!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, yay!!! 13 years for us too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

What a sweet story, Jill:) Oh boy, melts my heart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk