This Week's Gems

Friday, March 13, 2015

Bare legs, rosy cheeks and this little black dress - spring date night perfection!...

If you like raisins, those black ones from Sparta are something special! I've eaten a whole pack in one sitting...

Swoon! It's an understatement that I adore this business branding essentials kit...

Totally smitten with this breezy little tee...

Steph just launched the most beautiful photo cards collectionThis set is so me...

The perfect little quartz point bullet necklace to wear with plaid and jeans this spring...

The most dapper cuff-links for the gent you love...

Great for restoring energy...

Sassy little scarf for warmer days...

It must smell amazing...

Those sheep cookies are too pretty to eat:)...

Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want everything. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

my mom would loveee that lavender wreath! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Aw, thanks so much for including my cards. Love that black dress - anything with sleeves! :) Have a lovely weekend xo

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh that wreath!!!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the summer scarf!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Steph:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk