Stripes-addict tomboy meets femininity.

Monday, March 16, 2015





Since it's official that spring is on its way, I treated myself to a floral skirt that I can hardly wait to wear with simple striped tops this spring and summer. I love that this rather recurring trend is still going strong. My friend calls it stripes-addict tomboy meets femininity, I call it my wardrobe.

What do you think: Thumbs up or down?

P.S: Stripes on stripesminimal stripes and stripes + plaid.
P.P.S: Four easy rules to effortless stripes.

(Photos by/via Merrick's ArtStreet PeeperLady MoriartyMelodi Chrift and ChicCandiceToastWho What WearThe Glitter Guide and Thrift and Shout)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! I also like mixing stripes and polka dots

Monica | Hola!design said...

i love this combo!!! i love mixing patterns, I like polka dots with animal print!

Art Farm said...

Thumbs up! I need to get a floral skirt and restock my striped shirts. xo, Katie

Jess said...

Yes! This is perfect for spring! And I can't wait to wear normal clothes again in a few weeks!

Steph said...

Yes from me! I absolutely love this and now feel as though I need to go shopping.... Hmm... :)

LyddieGal said...

Stripes and florals are certainly a great mix and always one of my favorites!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, dots + stripes are awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I need to try that combination!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, Boden has a great floral skirt called "Grace" - it's so pretty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, a bit of shopping is always a good idea:)

Alina said...

I know about mixing patterns, but it has somehow never occurred to me to mix stripes and florals. I'd definitely try this, though I'd have to get a cute floral skirt first. In short, thumbs up!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk