Springtime in Bonn

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A few years ago I fell in love with this tiny little street in Bonn, Germany. Have you heard of it? It’s a short avenue full of cherry blossom trees that bloom once a year for about 2 weeks and make the whole place look like a magical pink forest. So when last night, Balazs reminded me of it, I realized it’s almost time for it to bloom. Supposedly, this year it will happen around the middle of April, so if you’re lucky enough to find yourself in Bonn in April, you should totally visit Heerstraße street to enjoy all this goodness in person.

Can you imagine living there? Wow, must be awesome!

P.S: Spring festival of colour.
P.P.S: Also, Easter hair blooms and this spring cake.

(Photos by Wilson WongKilian SchönbergerHarryMinna Konsala and Bruna)


Anonymous said...

I rent an apartment a few blocks away from it. It's spectacular.

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

Wow!! What an a amazing color those blooms are!!

LyddieGal said...

It would be my dream to experience all those stunning cherry blossom trees in full bloom.
But for now I will just have to enjoy the one outside my own bedroom window.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, how awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Nicole! The colour is simply swoonworthy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia :)

magdalena said...

I've seen photos from this street before--absolutely beautiful!

Art Farm said...

WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Stunning, I really would love to see this in person!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk