Spring Nail Mashups

Thursday, March 26, 2015


What do you think about a multicolour manicure? Recently, I spotted Eva’s weekly colour column and I've been totally smitten with the idea of mixing and matching different shades this spring. There is something so sassy about those 2 and 3 colour mashups paired with simple uniforms!

Above are a few of my favourites: subtle pop, sunny galaxymasculine touchit's never too latelike a fine wine and shades of coral. Which one tickles your fancy?

P.S: Found.
P.P.S: Ready for spring!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea, dark blue & gray for me. Jill

Art Farm said...

What a fun idea and a good excuse when I can't decide between colors! xo, Katie

Steph said...

First ones and the last ones for me! I sooo need a manicure right now... :)

Melissa Blake said...

I love the second one...soooo neat!! xoxo

Hildi said...

What a great idea! Must try!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk