Spring Hair Tweak

Thursday, March 12, 2015



Yesterday, my friend Sofia reminded me about wearing ribbons with ponytails, buns and braids. So, this morning I got a red long ribbon from our favourite florist and I'm planning to wear it with my go-to uniform this spring:) I constantly get surprised by how something unexpected as a ribbon can make a simple hairdo look so elegant. What do you think?

P.S: Nifty little trick to messy hair perfection.
P.P.S: The big bang.

(Photos by/via MadewellGal Meets GlamCamilla PihlProjectvilleThe Style Scribe and Britta Nickel)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need my hair to grow a bit before I can try this. Very pretty.

Art Farm said...

Such a sweet detail! xo, Katie

Angela Xie said...

This is such a pretty and simple detail to add! Love love love it.

Steph said...

Sweet :)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Cute! My mum used lots of ribbons when she did my hair when I was a kid.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..how special, Marieken :)

magda said...

I adore this look.

Yên Nguyễn said...

Thông tin rất bổ ích, cảm ơn bạn đã share.
Xem thêm Trang mạng : đá thạch anh giá bao nhiêu

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk