Spring Hair: Half Up Knot

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

One of my favourite things about the transition from winter to spring is shedding all the heavy layers like knit hats and heavy scarves. I love how much lighter I feel each time I'm about to leave the house. So, here is the perfect little spring hairdo that I can't get enough of lately. It's super effortless, ridiculously easy and looks and feels beautiful each time you wear it.

Here is Tegan's how-to:


Would you try it? Btw: Has spring already arrived where you are?

P.S: Ah, top-knots.
P.P.S: Messy bun with a twist and tons more hair goodness.

(Photos by Treasures and Travels)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trees just started to bloom and I'm excited to try new hairdos.

little t said...

Love this! I'm going to do this today!

Art Farm said...

Such a cute hairstyle! Spring is just starting here! I noticed the crocuses starting to bud yesterday. :) xo, Katie

Angela Xie said...

I'm in southern Michigan, and spring has sort of started to show it's face around here? I'm not super optimistic though, because it's been known to snow even in mid-April around here. I love the hairstyle! Simplicity is key whenever I try to do anything with my hair, and I think this is something I'll be able to tackle!

Diana Mieczan said...

little t :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mid-April snow? Oh no, Angela! Stay cozy, sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk