Nifty Banana Teeth Whitening Trick

Monday, March 2, 2015

Ha! Over the weekend I read that bananas have this magical power to whiten your teeth - all naturally! Have you heard that before?

Supposedly, if you take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub onto your (dry) teeth and leave it like that for up to 8 minutes, twice a day, you will see huge results in little under 2 weeks. According to the article, the minerals in the peel like potassium, magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them if used regularly. Who knew?

I've got a whole bunch of bananas this morning and I'm going to try it out. Want to join in?

P.S: Life changing tip (it has to do with onion).
P.P.S: Plus, this nifty sunburn trick and this unusual beauty trick.

(Photo by Irrelephant)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for trying natural things. Jill

Chrissy said...

I've tried it and it really works! Do it regularly! :)

Melissa Blake said...

HA, i had to read the title of this post twice. Never heard of this before...interesting!

Marcela said...

yes! I wanna join! Challenge accepted! Tomorrow, gonna buy few bananas!

Lila said...

I have actually heard about this. Have you tried swishing oil in your mouth? I forget what its called but it is also suppose to whiten teeth.?.?

Ann said...

Cool tip
I love white teeth
and we always have bananas in the house.

http://momsturf.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

Cool! I would love to try that out!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, I will. Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Marcela:) xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Lila, oil pulling? I haven't yet but it seems really good, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann and Lydia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk