If you only do one thing today...

Thursday, March 5, 2015

...it should be treating yourself to a bunch of ranunculus on your way home from work:) They say "I am dazzled by your charms" and if you combine their poppy-like shape and their radiant colours, they're the best fix for dreary weather like today. Not to mention the perfect treat to jump-start spring! (Eek, 14 days to go).

Pink for me. How about you?

P.S: How to keep fresh flowers alive for longer.
P.P.S: Indian flower power.

(Photos via Gardenista and Zsazsa Bellagio)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember when it didn't snow. Great idea, I'll try to pop by the florist.

Art Farm said...

Pink for me too! I have a white one at home now, but need some bright, springy color! xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

gorgeous flowers!!

Melissa Blake said...

YES! Pretty flowers can make anything better!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, stay warm!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Sara said...

Ranunculus are beautiful for sure but I just wanted to share a friendly reminder to any readers with cats- they are very toxic so be sure to put them up high if you pick up a bunch.

Steph said...

Ah, that's such a good idea... I'm in! Pink for me too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sara, great reminder! Thank you, I had no idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk