Greatest Regrets

Thursday, March 12, 2015

'I regret I do not have more time to play.'
'I regret I could not focus more on the present.'
'I regret not having the confidence to be the best I can be.' 
'I regret what I did last night.'
'I regret not listening.'
'I regret not being with my father when he died 15 years ago.'
'I regret I do not have a second child.'
'Our biggest regret is that we didn't move here many years ago. WE LOVE IT HERE.'
'I have no regrets!'

Do you have regrets? Recently, Alecsandra Raluca Dragoi asked complete strangers to reveal their one regret and then she photographed their answer. The reason behind the series is that Alecsandra believes that when you share your thought with somebody, even a stranger, you release the black stain you carry and you can feel free again. Incredible, isn't it?

I can hardly comprehend how vulnerable those people must have felt at that exact moment - yet so very free, to finally say it out loud!

P.S: Moments like those...
P.P.S: Best moments in people's lives.

(via My Modern Met)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "what I did last night" is funny and something I'd say too hahaha

Camila Faria said...

What a great idea, to take a major regret out of our chests. Love the project!

Art Farm said...

Wow! What a great project! I think my greatest regret is to let my fear stop me from doing things. xo, Katie

Marcela said...

This project is great! I love the guy in the last picture! He's my hero!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Camila!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk