Go-To Uniform

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

There is nothing I look forward to more than slipping into a breezy white shift dress this spring! I can't wait to wear it with bare legs, a few dashes of red and a pair of simple flats. Ah, fingers crossed for sunny days.

What do you look forward to wearing this spring?

Here is how you can recreate the look above:
White shift dress or this one - Red Fedora hat - Little vintage red bag - Loafers - Gold arrow bracelet - Cuff - Silver diamond organic cuff - Midnight black studs - Lipstick - Maine perfume oil - Bra.

P.S: Dots for spring?
P.P.S: Fancy more?

(Photo by Trop Rouge. Layout by exPress-o)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am craving silk tops and wearing dresses. This look makes me excited for spring. Jill

Anonymous said...

I love this super, super cute spring outfit you posted!
My this year favourite spring outfit is a happy smile, a white light blouse with slim maritime white-blue striped 7/8 trousers, beige ankle boots (OR when when weather is warm enough leather sandals with navy nails), feminine sunglasses and red lipstick, a silver bracelet and my sigg bottle filled with Zurich fountains water (there are 1.200 fountains all around the city) - Verene

Jillian Manesh said...

i LOVE that white dress! so cute. xo jillian

English Mum said...

Ahhhh, le sigh...

Art Farm said...

Love this outfit! I'm on the hunt for a cute white dress for summer. Right now I'm eagerly anticipating wearing a light jacket and no socks! xo, Katie

Milena F. said...

Basic white dress is something I'm really crazy about. Looking for a perfect one right now and this one from asos looks really appealing.
And when it comes to spring, I can't wait bare legs as well! :)

xo, Milena

LyddieGal said...

The most perfect white dress! that needs to find its way into my closet immediately.
Chic on the Cheap

Steph said...

Love everything about this! Especially the hat. And shoes. And bag....

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, silk blouses are so elegant:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Verene, I love your outfit idea and I had no idea that Zurich had so many amazing fountains. How cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

English Mum, I feel the same way:)

Diana Mieczan said...

YES to no socks, Katie! Can't wait:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Milena :)

Diana Mieczan said...

You'd look amazing in that dress, Lydia:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk