Go-To Uniform

Monday, March 2, 2015


What's your go-to uniform nowadays? Last week, I treated myself to a new pair of Oxfords hoping to trick the weather. It didn't work, but as soon as the snow clears, the sun comes out and the chilly air disappears, I'm going to rock my new shoes with high-waisted jeans, tucked-in chambray shirts and dapper brim fedora hats. You?

Here is how you can recreate this look:
High-waist jeans - Brim fedora - tunic - Lace-up shoes - Coat - Wrist strap for your camera - Blue geometric studs - Trinity charm necklace - Fig leaf and sage perfume - Lip shine in rose.

P.S: Go-to uniform.
P.P.S: Textured white blouses.

(Top photo via Her New Tribe. Layout by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pair of shoes is very affordable. I'll have to snatch one for myself.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that chambray shirt! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

That hat!

Art Farm said...

Love that hat!! Love it all! I'm kind of in the winter doldrums and feel tired of my winter coat and big clumpy snow boots. I feel the need to do a little shopping and get something fun and sassy for spring. xo, Katie

Lila said...

Just purchased a chambray shirt and wear it all the time with everything. Very much a staple now.

LyddieGal said...

I love denim on denim, it's laid back and so cool.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, they are also very comfortable!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, a little shopping always does the trick for me:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lila, so true! Chambray shirts are awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk