Easy-Peasy Spring Hair: Pompadour

Monday, March 9, 2015


How was your weekend? On Saturday we picked up a bunch of tulips and headed to a lovely little bistro to celebrate my friend's 35th birthday. Ever since my hair is shorter, I've tried making the most of it, so instead of going with my usual top knot, I tried Kathleen's idea of an easy pompadour. To my surprise, I got tons of compliments on how sassy my locks looked.

So, if you fancy giving more texture to your Monday hair, here is the full how to:
Tease a section of hair from temple to temple, twist the hair you've gathered and push it against your part. Secure with two bobby pins in an x formation and ta-dah!
Would you try it?

P.S: Ombré hair and the hair colour for 2015!
P.P.S: Tons more hair goodness.

(Photos by Kathleen Kamphausen via Cosmopolitan)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try it. Since I'm growing my bangs it's hard to do my hair. Jill

Jillian said...

CUTE :) this is how i do my hair when i workout ;) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

little luxury list said...

How easy and fun! I wan to try the look with a ponytail as well!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Camila Faria said...

So cute! I have to try this. (I wonder if this works with longer hair too)

Art Farm said...

That's adorable! I'd definitely give this a try. xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Awesome! I'm growing out my bangs, so I might be able to do this :-)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

This is the best way to get your bang out of your face! Have a great week!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

This is the best way to get your bang out of your face! Have a great week!

Deniz said...

Happy belated birthday Diana! Wish you all the best and beautiful! Hope you had an amazing day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, this hairdo will be perfect for you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, little luxury list!

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet it does, Camila:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Mandy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Deniz xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk