Easter Table: A Carrot Bouquet

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What are your plans for Easter? Are you hosting this year? If so, here is a little tip on how to make your Easter table look incredible with very little effort. Each year, my mom makes a carrot and yellow tulip bouquet for Easter. She says it’s one of the best conversation starters and a fuss free way to dress up the table! Nothing else is needed since carrots make such an unexpected addition. I bet radishes with a bunch of lilac would look awesome as well. What do you think?

P.S: Newspaper wrapped flowers.
P.P.S: Plus , eucalyptus bouquet and some awesome veggie art :)

(Photos by/via KarinStyle Me PrettyInvesting LoveWendyBHGFlowers for the People and Remodelista)


Art Farm said...

I absolutely love this idea!! So fun. I love mixing veggies or fruit with flowers. This year we're off to my brother's for Easter. We get to meet his new puppy! :) xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

We're driving to spend Easter with my parents but I'm going to make one anyway. Jill

Lila @ Justnibble and bellagetsreal said...

UH love this so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, how awesome! I love puppies:) They are the cutest!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, fantastic!

Diana Mieczan said...

So happy about that, Lila:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk