"Dancers are the athletes of God"

Monday, March 23, 2015







Each morning, after I walk my dogs, brew myself a second cup of coffee, switch on spotify and check my emails, I settle down in front of my monitor for about 20 minutes to just explore anything and everything I get via email. This morning, my friend sent me a link to this beautiful ballet tumblr filled with assemblés, arabesques and pliés' – my definition of a fantastic start to the week.

So, since Mondays are hard, brew yourself a cup of something delicious, let the laundry wait and enjoy this gem of a feed. Deal?

P.S: Street ballet :)
P.P.S: Ballet moves by James Dean and this awesome chap.

7 comments:

Hildi said...

That first picture is so stunning! Man, I wish I could dance like that....

Anonymous said...

So much grace and determination. thx

Milena said...

This tumblr account is beyond beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Tanvi Rastogi said...

These are some stunning shots!

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, I am so with you on that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Milena, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tanvi :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk