Cheers a Spring-ish Weekend!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Cheers to the first day of spring! What are you up to this weekend? Tonight, Balazs and I are going for a dinner party, so I'm baking a batch of brownies for the occasion. Dearies, have a warm and sunny next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit-hole? Enjoy!

Pantry must haves!

Mmm, this soup is on my to-make list!

You wear your skin for the rest of your life. Look after it!

French beauty secrets.

A dozen doesn'ts.

Behind the scenes with Amy Merrick.

Wow!

"How I flew around the world for $1,340".

10 reasons you can't stop snacking.

Adopted as a child, now a mother...

Espresso old fashioned - oh yes!

I love the idea of a grazing table. You?

Beautiful.

Perfectly baked sauna eggs.

Facing failing health as a vegan.

Handy fruit fly trap recipe - will come in handy in summer.

3 centering meditations you can do in 5 minutes or less.

How to spring clean your house.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on TwitterFacebookPinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Plagved)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy spring Diana. They're predicting snow for tomorrow but hopefully it will pass us. Jill

Tiffany Kadani said...

The French would be mortified I never wash my face at night.

Art Farm said...

Happy Spring! Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! Enjoy your dinner out. Tomorrow we're having some friends from work over for a pizza dinner. xo, Katie

Melissa Blake said...

Happy spring to you!! I am so excited for warm weather!!! :)

Eliza Jane said...

Great links this week, as always x

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those skies and that cave look amazing. And I wish my table looks like that grazing table :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love pizza dinners, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk