Baby Kangaroos Sanctuary

Wednesday, March 18, 2015





Aww, Chris Barnes is the coolest man in Australia (in my option). He spends his days rescuing orphaned baby kangaroos and taking care of them in his sanctuary. At this point he acts as a "surrogate mom" to nearly 30 kangaroos and his role is to care for the babies until they are grown enough and strong enough, so they can be released safely into the wild. How awesome is that?

Have you ever held a baby kangaroo? Balazs did once and he said it was so cool!

P.S: Matteo and his unusual pals.
P.P.S: Elephant nannies and this elephant nursery in Kenya.

(via My Modern Met)

9 comments:

Jana | One Drawing A Day said...

OMG- adorable in those little slings!

Anonymous said...

Precious!! Jill

Art Farm said...

This is so adorable! I love that they hang in cloth bags! I would love to hold one. :) xo, Katie

Melissa Blake said...

OK, holding a baby kangaroo is definitely going on my bucket list now!

Alina said...

These are adorable, and it's so good that there are people taking care of animals who need care!

Polly Rowan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Polly Rowan said...

AHHHH this is so cute! I need to go here!

LyddieGal said...

Oh my goodness, those are the sweetest little babies! I can't believe they could be abandoned, poor things.
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Those are the cutest babies ever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk