Around the World in 38 Weddings

Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Brilliant! Meet, Cheetah Platt and Rhiann Woodyard, an acrobat couple from Los Angeles who recently got engaged. Since they couldn't agree on a wedding destination, they decided to try something different and plan a world trip wedding. Yup, basically their plan is to get married in as many places as they can in just under 90 days. They have been officially ordained so that they could marry each other in any place they want.

Their adventure started in early February and by now they already got married in such places like India, Egypt, Ireland and Thailand. They have scheduled a total of 38 wedding ceremonies. What a unique idea, don’t you think? Would you do it?

P.S: Shinto-style bride in Tokyo and tons more wedding goodness.
P.P.S: Remember this couple?

(via Bored Panda)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I wish have done this back when we got married. Great way to travel.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

So cool!

LyddieGal said...

That is so cute, and delightful, and fun. Sounds like the honeymoon became the wedding!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Jill said...

My best friend wants to do something similar...she wants just a super small wedding with friends and family here, and then she wants to travel around the world with her wedding dress (and husband!) to take wedding pictures all over...so not necessarily get married in each location, but just pics. SO FUN! Being in the middle of wedding planning, you have no idea how often I think "for the cost of this we could take 23409875 trips"...but so it goes.

Art Farm said...

What a cool idea! I don't know if I would do it, I think I might get tired of all the weddings. I'd love to have a honeymoon where I traveled all over the world! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm with you on that, Anonymous.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love that idea and yes, planning a wedding is very costly. Good luck!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, good point, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk