15 sunrises and 15 sunsets a day

Monday, March 16, 2015

Every time we meet friends with kids, I find out the most random, yet totally awesome facts that make my day. For example, last weekend our friend’s son, Damian told me that if I like sunsets, I should be an astronaut who is stationed aboard the International Space Station. Want to know why? Because they have the pleasure of enjoying 15 sunrises and 15 sunsets a day - averaging one every 45 minutes. Now each time I see a sunset, I will always daydream about being an astronaut.

Which one do you prefer: sunset or sunrise?

P.S: The big cloud.
P.P.S: New beginnings.

(Photos by A Kid with a Camera)


Anonymous said...

I'm a night owl, so sunset as for me. I'm going to score some brownie points with my nieces with this funfact. Jill

Art Farm said...

Wow! Who knew! I love the facts that kids know. I am a sunset gal, mostly cause I like to sleep in! :) xo, Katie

Young at Heart said...


Marcela said...

Hard to say which one I like more... Probably sunset, because I don't have to wake up early to see it! :D

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love them both, I couldn't really pick one. But I do really love the sunset in my home island of Sardinia!

Stunning pictures, Diana!
Wishing you a lovely day. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Marcela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, I bet it's stunning!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I know, me too. The kiddos I know are full of cool little gems:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk