15-minute Brie Phyllo Torte (with raspberries)

Tuesday, March 24, 2015



Holy Moly, I'm SO excited for tonight! You know why? Well, for the past few weeks, Balazs has been motivating me to start running again and since I despise it (and find any excuse not to do it), he took upon himself to treat me like a 5-year-old and use bribery. Yup, even at the age of nearly 33, I can only be convinced by promises, although I will choose cheese over a slice of cake, any day.

So, tonight after our run, we're going to make this brie phyllo torte with raspberries for dinner. The best part: it has only 5 ingredients two of which include store bought phyllo pastry sheets and fresh fruit, and it takes only 15 minutes to make.

Now, go on and treat yourself to one too:) Are you a runner? What do you do to stay fit? (I love Pilates).

P.S: And those baked brie bites are something special as well.
P.P.S: Plus, this just might blow your mind.

(Photos by Caroline - Taste Love and Nourish)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheese cake, this is what I have been waiting all my life for!! Jill

Art Farm said...

Oooooooooo! This looks so good! What a treat! I'm not much of a runner, although I did run a 5K several years ago. I much prefer yoga or swimming. xo, Katie

Alina said...

I would not have thought to combine brie and raspberries, but this sounds good enough to try!

I like running, swimming, and yoga. With running for me, it's all a matter of getting started. After I've run for a bit and especially after I've finished, I feel great!

Lila @ Justnibble and bellagetsreal said...

Looks absolutely amazing. I hate running too but really need to get training for my 5k

Pinar said...

I love all of your posts! Your blog always cheers me up and gives me positive energy whenever I need (which is all the time :)) Thank you!

Young at Heart said...

oh my that looks insanely good!!

Jasanna Czellar said...

This looks heavenly! I agree with you...the best bribe for me is cheese as well!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, giggle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I love swimming...I always feel so relaxed yet fit afterwards.

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, same here...I love the feeling after a good run. The hard part is to actually go for it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lila, 5K? How awesome...good luck!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Pinar, you just made my day!!! Thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jasanna yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk