10 Takes on Sassy Spring Dresses

Monday, March 30, 2015

Are you a dress kind-of-girl? In the last couple of years, I've been wearing dresses and skirts more frequently, since I find them so versatile. So, over the weekend I made a list of 10 of my favorite spring-ready dresses that I wouldn't mind having in my closet right now. The awesome part about them is that you can wear them with tights, cardigans, blazers and chunky sweaters before the weather finally warms up!

Which one tickles your fancy?


1. Newport dress - 2. Hush's Santa Monica dress - 3. Grecian dress -4. Zara's embroidered dress - 5. Amelia dress - 6. Chambray boat-neck dress - 7. Ace and Jig's carousel dress - 8. Pasadena dress - 9. Oahu dress - 10. H&M's patterned dress.

P.S: Wake up, get dressed, look good :)
P.P.S: Happiness is a little white dress.

(Top photo by Collage Vintage and layout by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 & #9 would suit my body type best but #2 might be the winner for me. Jill

Art Farm said...

I'm really loving #5! So cute for the summer. xo, Katie

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I'm so ready for the spring to begin! Realy love the flowy spring dress feeling

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

The yellow one with the lace cutout is lovely!

Steph said...

I love the simplicity of #2 but #5 is really cute!

Jill said...

I go through some spring/summers where I wear dresses A LOT. Last year was not one of those years, for some reason. But I'm loving this casual looks. I love #4 and #10...especially #10, and love that it's cheap at H&M... might need to go give it a look for my upcoming vacation!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love nr.2 so much!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, me too :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, nr.10 is so comfy. I tried it the other day and I loved it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk