Winter Uniform: Textured White Blouses

Monday, February 9, 2015






I usually save crisp white shirts for spring and summer months, but recently I rediscovered my love for textured white blouses that make for a perfect everyday wear, even in winter! I love how a bit of white lace or a beautiful sheer pattern under a cardigan or a blazer can transform an everyday uniform into something very elegant, yet totally wearable. Do you have a favourite white blouse?

P.S: If you only buy one thing...
P.P.S: Date night winter-style.

(Photos by/via Et pourquoi pas Coline, Anastasiya Belik, Jelanie, Asos, Artemis Russell, Style Me Pretty)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to find one for myself. Any idea where the 4th piece is from?

magdalena said...

Love the 4th blouse.

Jillian said...

i LOVE the first blouse! so pretty. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

The last blouse for me, please!

Diana Trotter said...

I love the shirts with the lace, they are so delicate and feminine. I think they would also look great with a leather jacket for a fun contrast.

Art Farm said...

Beautiful idea! I have a white shirt, but it is definitely more tomboy-ish. I like the idea of getting something more delicate and pairing it with a blazer or maybe leather jacket. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, not sure but I will try to find out for you. Deal?

Diana Mieczan said...

Marta :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Di! They would look awesome with a leather jacket:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, xoxo

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

These are beautiful! Love the idea of a gorgeous textured white shirt paired with my usual winter "uniform".

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa :)

Steph said...

Love the textures! I have one white textured shirt I wear a lot in the spring. Now I feel like I need another ;)

little t said...

LOVE them - they're a staple in my wardrobe too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk